PSP and Osiris Health are recruiting neurological physiotherapists to contribute to our thriving and expanding multi disciplinary community practice. Based at home, flexible working hours, great pay and excellent CPD opportunities will be available for the right candidate. Full time & Part time (Associate or employed contract) hours available. Travel throughout the North West.
We have a proven track record in supporting our staff, delivering exceptional care, and are recognised as international leaders in spasticity management.
- To work as an autonomous practitioner within a multi-disciplinary team to provide physiotherapy assessments, treatments and reports for patients presenting with a range of conditions.
- To use clinical reasoning skills and assessment techniques to provide accurate diagnosis, prognosis and individualised treatment plans.
- To utilise specialist neurological treatments adjuncts such as FES, lycra, serial casting and hydrotherapy as part of a holistic management plan.
- To be responsible for prioritising, organising and planning your own caseload to meet patient and service priorities, readjusting plans as situations change/arise.
- To liaise with other health care professionals, carers, parents and relatives.
- To provide education and training as required to clinicians, patients and other health and social care professionals.
- To participate in CPD and other developmental activities.
For an informal chat and to learn more about the role please call Karen Howarth, Clinical Lead on 07469 709246
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£42,000.00 per year