Assistant Practice Manager – Job Description
Title: Assistant Practice Manager
Salary: 20,000 – 22,000 depending on experience
Location: New Longton, Preston, Lancashire
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Line Manager: Practice Manager
PSP Neuro Rehabilitation and Osiris Health Group are part of the Apollo Health Group (AHG). The companies offer a complete range of rehabilitation services, with specialisms in surgical, medical and neurological rehabilitation.
Our team of clinicians includes physiotherapists, orthotists, occupational therapists, medical and surgical consultants. The team treat paediatrics and adults with a vast range of neurological / neuromuscular conditions. Our client centred approach is tailored to meet individual goals and aspirations, while working in partnership with the clients, family, carers and wider MDT.
Our clinicians work remotely and visit most of our clients in their own home.
Main duties & Job Responsibilities
You will be an integral part of our team, involved with operational matters for patients and staff. Your role will be to support the Practice Manager by managing a small administration team and overseeing the online practice management system.
Supervisory experience is essential, ideally within a private healthcare setting and you will be able to act on your initiative, within AHG procedural guidelines. Your role will be to ensure that effective systems & procedures are applied to support the work of the therapists and to ensure the delivery of an effective administration department that is responsive to the client and business needs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the day to day workload of the administration team, organising workload to meet practice objectives.
- Act as a point of contact for patients/ families/ internal team. Portraying AHG in the highest possible professional basis. Excellent phone manner required.
- To continually update Qunote (Practice Management System) to ensure all teams have relevant data and assist the invoicing process.
- Invoicing from Qunote will become a key responsibility and will involve working closely with the Practice Manager & Finance Manager.
- To support the administrative and clinical teams on their audit schedules.
- Liaising & building relationships with other private providers and partners. Booking clinical rooms, theatre and X-ray.
- Managing diaries, organising meetings & appointments.
- Overseeing the stock control of equipment.
- Excellent practice management software skills. A key part of the role will be to update and develop our systems to ensure the company performs efficiently.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
A personal specification document is available for this role, please email the above address for a copy.
Closing date 30th June 2019